Saturday, August 22, 2009

down the path.....


This blog will be, for the most part, about photos. My photos and maybe other folks, on occasion. The hard part is to make sure they are interesting. To the extent that they are interesting, so much the better...


I will try to explain how, when, and why I took them but I am not really much of a writer... It's mostly about the image and I will let them stand, or fall, on their own....


Let me know what you think... You can comment on any post or picture...I will try my best to keep things interesting...


A lot of what I do is landscapes. But I like to shoot sporting events, city scenes, flowers, people and some just plain wierd stuff...


This shot was taken at a favorite target area, Santa Rosa's Spring Lake Park.....Come back once in a while and I'll try not to lead you down the path....


No comments:

Post a Comment